Colorado Coyote Calling Hunts
Your Western Coyote Hunting Adventure begins HERE!
Call (719) 691-5642
Daytime, Predator Calling Action! Grab your light-weight rifle, shotgun, bullets, camo and let's go! Guided service with daytime calling and ambush style shooting. Early morning, mid day, evening Whether charging in or sneaking up behind you, get ready!
We are passionate in our pursuit. At KB Style Adventures, calling coyotes is one of our a primary objectives. Kevin personally guides the predator hunts and spends countless hours year round dedicated to increasing his personal knowledge of predators, calling technigues and the predator hunting discipline.
Coyote/Predator Hunting Prices
1x1 guided service; 1 guide, 1 hunter
Price below is per 1 hunter
- $325 per day
1x2 guided service; 1 guide, 2 hunters
Price below is per 2 hunters
- $550 per day
- Guided hunt on private land
- In field transportation
- In field food and water
limited after dark hunting
- If born after Jan 1st 1949 must have an approved hunter education card.
- Colorado small game hunting license
- Hip number, free, see license
- Hunting clothes, gear, guns, and ammunition
- Travel to/from lodging location or guide meet up
- Personal choice of food, breakfast and evening
- Drinking water and other beverages
Varmint to big game rifles and shotgun. Bring a gun(s) that you are comfortable with and used to shooting.
- A sling on each firearm
- Rapid expansion rifle ammo is a must.
- 12 gauge lead shot, #2 shot or larger
KB's personal favorite, 22-250 55 grain poly tip and 12 ga 3 in #4 buck, copper plated
Coyote Hunting Gear
- Hearing and eye protection
- Camouflage pants and jacket suitable for time of year. Dessert, light tan, grey, or waterfowl patterns work great
- Gun mounted pivoting bipod or equivalent, 23 inches tall or more, not a tripod!
- Boots suitable for walking and weather conditions
- Practice shooting sitting down/getting up/down/holding still. We hunt on the prairie. Shots will mostly be from a sitting position. Find a position that works with your body and will allow a accurate shot.
- Prone does not work, limits field of view. Coyotes are small and wiley. They often use cattle trails and other indentions to limit their exposure.
Year Round Season. Each month offers unique challenges to the hunt. Weather conditions can have an affect but not as much as you.
It is imperative that a person holds still (head, hands, gun, etc) when calling. You can hope for a least 1 and up to 5 good call ins or shot opportunity(s) per day of hunting.
Coyote Hunting Combo Options
Upland game birds
Pronghorn and Deer
Contact Us or Request More Information
If you would like to book a hunt or inquire about coyote hunting, please contact Kevin at (719) 691-5642 or request more information.
KB Style Adventures LLC