Colorado Coyote Calling Hunts and School
4 coyotes. 1 stand
Daytime, Predator Calling Action! Grab your gun, camo and let's go! Guided service with daytime calling for coyote. Early morning, mid-day, evening. Whether charging in or sneaking down wind, get ready! We are passionate in our pursuit. At KB Style Adventures, calling coyotes and helping others successfully harvest is our goal.
Kevin Brown- Owner/Guide
Kevin personally guides the predator hunts and spends countless hours year round dedicated to increasing his personal knowledge of predators, calling techniques and the predator hunting discipline.
Coyote Hunting Rates, 2019
- You can enjoy 1x1 Guided service for $400 per day. This is for one hunter and includes one night lodging
2. Hunt coyotes with a friend or family member. 1x2 Guided hunt for coyote is $700 per day. This price is for 2 hunters and includes one night lodging
3. Hunt coyotes with 2 other friends or family members. 1x3 guided hunt for coyote is $900 per day. This price is for 3 hunters and includes one night lodging
On a predator hunt you will arrive at 3 pm. We will sight check guns and start hunting. You will stay overnight and we will hunt the next morning to make a full day( full day hunt is afternoon and next morning combined)
Each and every hunt is a unique experience and we will adjust as necessary to make a great time for you
Additional Predator Hunting Opportunities
December-February - Predator hunts from Dec. through Feb. offer opportunity to bag a variety of animals. Coyote, Swift fox, bobcat, and can be targeted.
These coyote/predator hunting packages include the following:
- Guided hunt on private land
- 8-9 hours hunting per day
- In-field transportation
- In-field snacks and water
- Add time to your hunt, $75 per hour
Year Round Season. Each month offers unique challenges to the hunt. Weather conditions can have an affect but not as much as you. It is imperative that a person holds still (head, hands, gun, etc.) when calling. You can hope for a least 1 and up to 5 good call in or shot opportunity(s) per day of hunting.
Coyote hunting school 2019
Learn to successfully harvest coyotes
With the do it yourself hunter in mind
$450 1x1 - $750 2x1 - $950 3x1
Available in Two formats
- Beginner- For hunters who have never harvested a coyote. Or hunters who have harvested 10 or less coyotes
- Advanced -For hunters who HAVE harvested more than 10 coyotes
Beginner School includes following topics
- Call types (hand and electric)
- Sound selection and volume
- Gun choice and the correct ammunition
- The behavior of coyotes
- Finding a good spot to hunt
- Stand selection (critical)
- How to work the wind in your favor
- How to skin a coyote and tools needed
Advanced school includes above topics plus
- How to increase your harvest at each stand
- Advanced coyote behavior and knowledge
- How to have Year round coyote hunting success
- Hunting at night
- Fnding the unorthodox honey hole
Both coyote hunting schools are 1 and 1/2 days long(12 hours) and include 1 night lodging and 1/2 day hunting.
There will be range time and in field discussion as we look over coyote habitat .
You will do some calling. Bring you own calls and all other coyote hunting gear to the school. We will work through it all and help you become a better coyote hunter.
- If born after Jan. 1, 1949 must have an approved hunter education card.
- Colorado small game hunting license
- Hip number (free, see license)
- Hunting clothes, gear, guns, and ammunition
- Travel to/from lodging location or meet up
- Personal choice of food, breakfast and evening
- Drinking water and other beverage
- A sling on each firearm (rifle and shotgun)
- Rapid expansion rifle ammo is a must (rifle)
- 12 gauge lead shot, #2 shot or larger (shotgun)
Coyote Hunting Gear
- Hearing and eye protection
- Camouflage pants and jacket suitable for time of year. Dessert, light tan, grey, or waterfowl patterns work great.
- Gun mounted pivoting bipod (rifle) with 25-27inches of extension. Not a tripod
- Ground chair or seat/cushion. Turkey chairs work well.
- Boots suitable for walking and weather conditions.
- Practice shooting sitting down/getting up/down/holding still. We hunt on the prairie. Shots will mostly be from a sitting position. Find a position that works with your body and will allow an accurate shot.
- Prone does not work, limits field of view. Coyotes are small and wiley. They often use cattle trails and other intentions to limit their exposure.
Coyote Hunting Combo Options
- Prairie Dog Hunts - Small Arms Action with 100+ Shots a Day-Peaceful, Relaxed, All Day Shooting